Friday, March 26, 2010

My first 3 (real) photos

This is a storyboard of the first 3 shots I have from my first photoshoot: the Marell family of 4. I've known them for as long as I can remember, so there was no hesitation when they asked me to take a few shots for their family Christmas card. Well, I certainly took a tad bit more than a few! We ended up spending at least an hour trying out poses and enjoying the beautiful weather. They are a great family. Their lives are not for the faint of heart. They have a very up beat family life full of sports and cheerleading and church activities. I really don't know how they do it, but they do and are still always ready to serve. I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed taking photos for the Marell family. It was a joy to see how their fun personalities came out in their photos. There was even a bit of romance between hubby and wifey (which lasted a whole 2 seconds before the kiddos came jumping in =) Close families that stay together are a rarity nowdays, which is why I take every chance I get to photograph the love of married couples and families.

The first three featuring their son, Roosevelt aka "Boonskie" ;-) (don't ask where they got the nickname lol)....


More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment